Friday, November 28, 2008

Please don't mention . . .


It's the day after Thanksgiving and with the food hangover and the late night of playing cards with Republicans and all - please don't try to talk to me about things that don't interest me.

Things that don't interest me:

Traditional furniture and decor

Crafting

Scrapbooking

Football

Someone else's children's sport activities


Best Game Ever from ImprovEverywhere on Vimeo.

Holiday decorating tips

Republicans (even though most of my friends are of the elephant persuasion)

Christmas sweaters



Meat



Opera

Nascar

Mommy and me groups

Semi home-made food



Chemicals that are sold as food

Fast food joints (other types of joints are interesting!)

Pharmaceutical reps (some pharmaceuticals can be interesting, but the reps . . . not so much)




1 comment:

ArtSparker said...

Wow, this is wuite the embarassment of riches. I haven't been over in a while.

Covering up the purpose of utilitarian objects, as with knitted dolls, is I believe originally British. I once stayed at a bed and breakfast that had a knitted cover for the extra roll of toilet paper. to disguise its function, not doubt.

The applique sweater, though also not to my taste, is some sort of avatar of its kind.

Blue food. I have given thought to blue food.

Looking forward to seeing further adventures of the stick.