Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Note: If you didn't read the previous post, this is part 2

I know you've been anxiously waiting on the edge of your seat. Sorry you weren't able to sleep in anxious anticipation of what exactly was my daughter doing in the ladies' room at the ice skating rink.

So, without further ado, I bring you the conclusion to my last post.

Yes, folks. My daughter was running a tattoo parlor out of the restroom.

Okay, no needles were involved, but sharpies are permanent, right?

Her friend was leaving for Florida, so my daughter gave her a multi-colored custom design on her belly.

I can't wait to hear from the mothers of the tattooed victims.

10 comments:

Jen said...

I think my son got a tat from your daughter, I hope it wasn't her but he got it from someone. http://redheadranting.blogspot.com/2009/02/no-more-sick-kids.html

lilaphase said...

Jen - I read your blog every day - I don't know how I missed that one. That's hysterical. Oh, and sorry about what my daughter drew on your son's arms.

Ranran said...

thank God it was nothing bad! whew.

Jen said...

Don't worry about it, it'll wash off. Too funny that we both have stupid kids, eh?

Unknown said...

well...that is better than smoking...or...drinking...or whatever else COULD have been going on. LOL

The Mother said...

I have a son who tattoos himself or is tattooed by girlfriends daily.

Look at it this way—at least she's artistic!

And she has guaranteed job security. Tattoo parlors never go out of style.

ArtSparker said...

Your daughter sounds very enterprising, and presumably her peers think she's talented.

Staci said...

That reminds of this girl I knew in middle school or junior high. Beth. Her mother wouldn't let her wear makeup so instead of sneaking the real stuff on when she got to school, she used highlighters and other markers. I guess she thought she looked cool, but she looked like a day glow freak. That couldn't have been good for her skin, especially when she'd used the blue or purple highlighters around her eyes.

Margo said...

I am so glad I didn't find your blog until I had both parts to read at once! My 16 yr old came home with one of the fakies just to freak me out. She was restrained enough in her choice that I bought it.

rosedale's 4head said...

I think it's great! Sounds like you have a flowering artists on your hands. Doesn't get any better than that!