Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Apologies in advance for lame post




My life today - 

"Mom, he's breathing on me!"

Overheard from the other room as my son was in his piano lesson:

Piano teacher playing a new piece of music - then loud, fake snoring noises from my son as he pretended to sleep when he was supposed to listen to his new piece of music.  (I'm so proud)

After my daughter's piano lesson -

Mo,ooommmmm, he came into my piano lesson wearing a grim reaper costume!!!!!  Then, he stood next to me and chewed in my ear, while I was in my piano lesson!!!  I pushed him away, but he just came back!!!

Me:  No pushing.



Later at dinner:

Husband: I called your brother today.

Me:  I know, he emailed me.

Husband:  Really, what'd he say?

Me:  Tell your husband to stop calling me.

11 comments:

Ranran said...

The last part's funny.

Happy week!

Shawn said...

lol @ the grim reaper costume. That is some funny crap right there.

The Mother said...

He's breathing on me!

I've heard that way too many times to count.

Sometimes, even, when the accused breather is sitting next to me in the other room.

rosedale's 4head said...

love the brother/sister fights! and the brother-in-law love connection, not, is hilarious!

Margo said...

Good times.

lilaphase said...

@Ranran - Thanks

@The Shark Tank - good times

@The Mother - remarkable how creative they are at annoyance

@flawsnall - family stuff just gets better with age

@Margo - the best!

Lola said...

It's like we never grow up. Lol!

Unknown said...

ROFLMAO. The last one is great...all the rest, i've heard before in my own home.

I don't know how many times I have had to say, just stop looking at each other, stop breathing next to each other, IN FACT...just go to your own seperate rooms and pretend the other one doesn't exist.

nipsy said...

Well now I feel no shame at my lame post at all...

You also forgot "she's looking at me"!

Margo said...

I gave you an award today. You can check it out at the end of my post for today :) xxx ooo

Jen said...

Except for the husband part my day is like that everyday. And my brother never wanted to talk to my ex husband when he was still my husband.