Monday, March 2, 2009

French Toast and . . . you don't want to know


Sorry, I'm exhausted because my good friends came to visit this weekend, and we had a little too much fun.

Fun can be exhausting and disgusting!

At one point during the weekend, they shared some photos with me. One of the photos depicted a brown blob on a plate. When I asked what it was, they told me they didn't know.

We were also enjoying a nice brunch of french toast at the time.

As I chewed a particularly eggy bite of the french toast, my friend explained to me that the blob had plunked out of a maple syrup bottle onto a plate.

Hmmmm, that's really weird.

My friend continued to describe the blob. Remember I had an extremely eggy bite in my mouth. She said, "it was exactly like a placenta that just came out of the bottle and onto the plate."



Thank you to all the top entrecard droppers in February!



Lola's Diner
Rocket Scientist
Starcasm
Not Your Ordinary History
Celeb Girlz For Charity
Crotchety Old Man
Stuff and Nonsense
Celebrity Body Gossip
Prague
MakesYouLaugh

8 comments:

Jen said...

Ewwww!

Da Old Man said...

And they wonder why I put ketchup on my French Toast.

Thanks for the shout out.

Pinoy Wit said...

man i'm not eating anything right now but the description is coaxing the stuff in my tummy to go up. hahaha

:)

Vic said...

Taking deep cleansing breaths.....

Ranran said...

that's.... something. hahahaha!

i've got something for you though. please check out my site. ;-)

thanks!

Unknown said...

Oh my God! Why did they think you wanted that much information? Yuueygdahbcgaarrp!

Unknown said...

disgusting...

crap, i didn't make the list...i better visit more often

lilaphase said...

@Jen - exactly

@Da Old Man - though ketchup wouldn't be my choice, I may have to resort to it.

@GraceMags - imagine if you were eating something and that something could resemble a, you know . . .

@Vic - breathe, good advice

@Ranran - thanks for stopping by and giving the shout out!

@ettarose - I was looking for that word, thank you for expressing my thoughts exactly!

@stacie - more visits are good. I'll try to keep the kettle on for you.