Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Clueless


I admit it. I'm a new blogger, and I'm completely inept and clueless.

I nosed around on the internet to try to figure out how to make a button for my entrecard, but I cannot figure it out.

Most of my 'readers' find me through google because of the picture above from my post on 'White boots in Berlin'.

Hey, I just realized I could probably expand my readership by putting this picture in every post!

Maybe I'm on to something here. If you steal my idea, I may have to . . .

wait, you won't steal my idea because you are simply a poor prostitute trying to find a place to buy footwear.

Sorry, I guess I shouldn't be calling my most loyal readers names. Are you offended by the whole 'prostitute' thing since that's much better than other names you could be called? Or should I refer to you as a professional man-pleaser? Let me know the politically correct title, and I'm happy to use it for all future references to you, my dear reader.

I apologize if I've offended. I'll try to find some new pictures of things you might appreciate, how's that?

Are we good, now?

6 comments:

Jen said...

if you save that picture 125x125 you can just upload it as your entrecard card. Good luck!

lilaphase said...

Thanks Jen -

sorry if you came here looking for the boots and I only have the picture - no way to purchase them : )

ArtSparker said...

I saw the most amazing boots, with the heels, and studs, and two kind of fur, and a strap...pretty much incontrovertible evidence of civilization in decline.

lilaphase said...

And where can I get a pair of those?

rosedale's 4head said...

found'ya. savin'ya. love the blog. love the lips artwork--stunning. love the talk of prostitutes. i did a tiny spill on my desire and intrigue with ladies of the night. i've always wanted to write about them, research their lives. anyway, your boots ignited that interest again....what will i make of it?

lilaphase said...

I look forward to your take on the subject!