Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Successful Blogging



Since I have seen so many blogs recently that profess to help you . . .

Blog Successfully!!!!!

(Not to mention the books and websites)

I decided to write a post on the secret to becoming a successful blogger.

Now, before you accuse me of not knowing anything about successful blogging,
because my blog sucks -

just wait . . .

I do have a secret that is sure to make your blog successful.

If you're still here, then here it is. The secret to having a successful blog is this:


Write good stuff that people want to read!

Then - repeat and continue to repeat as long as possible.


Shhhh . . . Please don't tell anyone this secret - it's between my faithful reader and me.

What?!? I never said I use my secret, but you can!

Sorry in advance ec card droppers. I have family coming this weekend,
so I will be out of computer commission for a while.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

The best advice is not necessarily the advice most people follow.

Egnar said...

Wait, so. . You're saying that in order for people to read your blog you actually need to say something interesting?

. .Get the word out quick!

ArtSparker said...

Mom support 4 U:

http://paulahewitt.wordpress.com/2009/01/23/if-a-b-c-sex-education-for-mathematicians/

Another funny woman

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Oh, that's perfect!!

Have fun with the family.

lilaphase said...

Thanks all - but

Shhhhhhhhhh - remember it's a secret!

The Mother said...

Isn't that the truth!

I'm new to this whole blogging mess, but I haven't quite figured out why some of them are so popular. Seems most of the "mommy blogs" (my demographic) are about give-aways and product reviews.

What ever happened to good, old fashioned writing?